Navigation

Friday 10 July 2015

My Weekend Pamper Must Have's



It's Friyay, and what better time to plan a little pamper session! Every weekend I like to take a little time,
have a nice relaxing bath and give my body some much needed TLC. I thought I'd share with you what I used this past weekend during my Sunday Pamper Party!

❤︎ Sorbet Firming Face Mask Anti-Ageing and Tightening
Sorbet is one of the leading skin care professionals in South Africa, and now they have just touched down on London soil, being the first South African beauty chain to go international, how awesome is that? And rightfully so, their products are not only amazing, but completely affordable. I was taking a wander around Clicks last month and found they had a 3 for 2 special (love those) and this sheet mask was one of the three that I chose. The awesome thing about sheet masks is they have a different method of use to normal masks. Normal masks are liquid based, application being that you place the formula directly onto your face, wait the allocated amount of time and then rinse off. Sheet masks are different, these masks are actually made of cotton and are saturated in vitamin enriched serums. You place the cotton mask on your face, wait 10-15 minutes, remove the cotton mask and then gently pat the serum into your skin. No removal process required.
This one is said to rejuvenate, refine and revitalise your skin. The serum is comprised of Vitamin E (used to ease dryness and bolster the skins UV defence) Vitamin A (to fight those pesky wrinkles) and  Witch Hazel (to fade blemishes) leaving your skin glowing and radiant.

❤︎ Dove Nourishing Oil Care, Deep Repair Treatment Mask
Winter seems to be taking it's toll on my hair this year, so I've been reaching for hair masks more often than not. One of my favourite masks is this one from Dove. It contains natural almond and mineral oils that get absorbed right into the hair. What I like to do it wash my hair with warm/hot water, then place the mask on my hair. I generally leave it in over night (which is not necessary) and then rinse in the morning. However if you are strapped for time, leave on for 15 minutes in the shower, but try keep you hair away from the running water so it doesn't disperse before it has a chance to do it's thang ;)


❤︎ Oh So Heavenly - Bare Your Sole
I personally dislike feet incessantly, if I could have little stumps at the bottom of my legs I'd be happy. But, I can't escape my feet, so I may as well make them pretty. I love this scrub from Oh So Heavenly, it contains peppermint, which not only makes your feet smell acceptable but also leaves them feeling tingly and refreshed! The exfoliating beads remove any hard flaky skin while the Shea Butter leaves your feet feeling smooth and soft. I picked this 110ml bottle up from Clicks for less than R40! A little goes a long way!

❤︎Avon Planet Spa - Hand Elbow and Foot Cream
Lastly in my pamper part arsenal is this multi purpose nourishing cream from Avon. I received this as a gift from my brother for my birthday. The thick Shea Butter formula helps to nourish all of those pesky dry areas, leaving them feeling soft and supple. The scent is almost exactly like 'Fireside Treats" from Yankee Candle, which I freaken love, so winning all round really :)

I hope you have an amazing weekend, keep warm and snuggle up with a tasty cup of cocoa!

Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment