Navigation

Monday 20 July 2015

Motivational Monday....



Happy Monday! It's been a long while since I did one of these posts. Funny thing is I had this quote
all prepped and ready to go a month ago, but then my gran passed and I didn't really feel like motivating anything at that stage!

I came across this post while sitting at a pizza place, and it resonated so heavily with me that I wanted to share it with everyone! I know times are tough for a lot of people and money seems to be a heavy focal point in most of our lives, but we all need to remember that there is so much more to our lives than how much money we have. At the end of the day, when you die, you don't get to take that with you :)

Here's to a brilliant week, I hope you achieve all that you wish to and this week is unbelievably successful for you!

Until next time...



1 comment: