Navigation

Monday 6 July 2015

{Unboxing} July 2015 Test Box


A new month, a new Test Box! So if you haven't had a chance to read my last post, June Test Box Unboxing,
I'll give you a quick breakdown of what this is all about (you could also click this to read more)

Test Box is a relatively new subscription box service here in South Africa. They offer you a chance to try out many awesome hair care related products for the awesome price of R 160 a month (including delivery)

This month my box arrived on the 2nd day of the month, and I had to patiently wait to get home from work before I could open this little box of goodies!


The first thing I noticed was that the products were in Test Box branded bottles, as apposed to travel sized/test size bottles from the original companies. So I headed over to see www.thetestbox.co.za to see what this was all about. And boy was I excited with what I read.

The Test Box will now be offering the opportunity for their subscribers to test out products that may not be otherwise available in sample size bottles. So instead of subscribers paying more for full sized products, they have decanted "test size" amounts into little bottles for us to test out.

This month's testers come from TIGI the Dumb Blonde range. We received the following:

❤︎ 50ml of TIGI Dumb Blonde Shampoo
❤︎ 50ml of TIGI Dumb Blonde Conditioner
❤︎ 10ml of TIGI Afterparty Smoothing Cream

As always with these unboxing's I will be testing the products for two weeks and then report back to you guys. However this month will be a little different, as I'm the furthest possible spectrum of being a blonde, I have enlisted the help of my beautiful blonde bestie, Kell, to test these bad boys out for us. I'm certain you can use these products on hair that isn't blonde, but I want to put it to the test for their intended audience.

Another cool thing that I found out was that you can now purchase full sized products from The Test Box and have the ability to pay them off with a monthly debit order to your account over 3, 6 or 12 months! So instead of a once off lump sum of money, you can have your favourite products at a fraction of the cost with easy monthly debit orders. This is dangerous for my budget ;)

I look forward to finding our what Kell thinks of these guys and reporting back to you!

Until next time...








4 comments:

  1. Its a pity you can use it on your hair :( but I loved your post! Such a lovely, easy read! Thanks Hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to so badly, they smell amazing! But I'm sure the best will get good use out of them ;) Thanks so much cooks! xxx

      Delete