Navigation

Tuesday 21 July 2015

❤︎Review❤︎ TIGI Dumb Blonde Collection



Alas the time has come for me to give you a little feedback on this month's The Test Box goodies.
Although today it's not going to be just me, but my little bestie Kelly. If you have no idea why in the world why Kelly is reporting back, you can read my The Test Box Unboxing post.

Basically I enlisted the help of a blonde babe to help me with this review, as my hair is as black as the night.

TIGI Bed Head has been around since 2003 and since then they have made quite a name for themselves in the hair care industry. With their risque product names and product packaging, using these products can lead you to feeling like quite the bad ass ;)

So let's get into this review shall we?


SHAMPOO




What the Brand Says:
This shampoo is formulated with keratin and milk protein to aid in repairing and caring for chemically treated hair. A balancing caring system formulated to remove buildup without drying out the hair to improve vibrancy and add shine.

What Kelly Says:
"This shampoo left my hair feeling squeaky clean, as I have such thick hair I needed to use quite a bit more of the product to work up a lather. The product left no residue in my hair and washed out easily. The shampoo really left my hair feeling smooth, sleek and shiny for a full day after styling, however my hair did get greasy on day 2. My favourite part of this product is the smell and the way it made my hair look and feel."

CONDITIONER



What the Brand Says:
This conditioner, also known as the reconstructor, is said to repair damaged hair internally using Protein Booster Technology. It is said to reduce signs of external damage and to hydrate your hair. Hair will be left to feel smooth and with brilliant shine.

What Kelly Says:
"The smell of this conditioner was my favourite! After washing my hair, I had quite a few knots. Once applying this conditioner there was no sign of knots. No residue was left behind after washing. My hair felt soft, smooth and sleek. Easy to style after use."


AFTER PARTY SMOOTHING CREAM





What the Brand Says:
Smoothing cream for silky, shiny and healthy looking hair. Controls funky fly-aways, the perfect party favour for our frizz-prone hair. Lightweight, smooth soft finish and will enhance shine.

What Kelly Says:
"This product helped in taming the towel dry knots you can get. It added to the smooth and sleek feel of my hair and made styling a breeze. The smell is absolutely amazing."

Round Up:
"I loved the way these products made my hair feel on the first day, the smell is absolutely amazing. The only downside is I can usually go a good two days between washes and this product left my hair greasy by day two. All in all, I really did like this product!"


I'd say this range went down a treat :) All of these products are available in full size from The Test Box.
The Shampoo: R 310 for 400ml
The Conditioner: R 200 for 200ml
The After Party Smoothing Cream: R 235 for 100ml

Bringing this little package to a total of R745, however as mentioned in the previous post you can pay via a monthly debit order :)

I'd love to know if you have ever used any of these products, so please let me know in the comments!

Until next time..





3 comments:

  1. These sounds great, They are too expensive though


    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! One of my most favourite parts of blogging :)

      Delete