Navigation

Tuesday 28 July 2015

❤︎Review❤︎ Dirty Worx 8-in-1 Miracle Cream


Boy do I have an exciting product for you today! I came across this little gem the other day when I
was perusing the sale items at Clicks. I absolutely love my Brightening Facial Mask from Dirty Worx, but I was a bit skeptical about this product. How can something that costs R 69,99 be a "miracle" cream. So I popped it in my basket and headed home.

The cream boasts a plethora of ingredients that claim to do 8 magical things to your skin. I'm going to take you through the 8 wishes and let you know how they worked out for me.

1. Improve Skin Firmness
My skin isn't by any means lacking collagen, however I did notice that it was a little more plump. I kid you not, it felt a little more perky...if skin can feel perky!

2. Brighten
This was something for me that I was never really concerned about. I mean I don't want dull boring skin, but I never really searched for a product that would brighten my skin. But once this product did, I was wondering why I hadn't tried something sooner, I guess I didn't think pale could get brighter!

3. Even Skin Tone
I've never had a problem with uneven skin tone, so I can't weigh in on this one.

4. Fill Fine Lines
I think the only way I could've tested if this filled fine lines was to put some foundation over it with no primer. And it did a pretty good job!

5. Diminish Wrinkles
It's no secret I'm no longer a teenager and as the year chug on I notice serious changes in my skin. For example, the retarded little wrinkle that has developed under my eye...yes eye...not eyes...just the right eye has this wrinkle and it's damn frustrating. Did this cream erase my pesky little wrinkle...no...its still there...haunting me...daily.

6. Hydrate
Yes yes one thousand times yes!! If this product was only sold to hydrate skin it would excel leaps and bounds in this department. My skin felt smooth, hydrated and not at all oily!

7. Stimulate Collagen Production
I feel this ties in with the whole "improving skins firmness" thing. I have no idea how it would possibly stimulate collagen production though.

8. Smooth Skin Texture
My skin did feel a lot smoother after using the cream, so I'd give this one a thumbs up!

So for me thats a 5 out of the 8 on the miracle scale! Would I recommend this to my friends...well yes friends, I'm recommending this...highly! For the price it really is a dark horse kind of product.


The formula is light weight and absorbs into the skin easily, it doesn't leave a greasy heavy residue. The smell is beyond amazing, it smells like freshness, clean fresh goodness! And a little goes a long way, so really you're winning in all areas here.

What would make this product even better for me is if it fought some pesky pimples and had a little sunscreen in it, but hey, it does a brilliant job on the skin and I love it!

You can find this little pot of goodness at your nearest Clicks store, the price may change as I purchased mine on sale, but I would highly recommend this for the girl on a budget!

I'd love to hear your dark horse product, so let me know!

Until next time...



6 comments:

  1. Every time I go in store for this I end up putting it back down, and I am not sure why because I've read some great things about this! I love the Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Face Lotion - it fights pimples and any inflammation and it is fast absorbing. I use it before applying my day/ night cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think because the price is so low, it also made me super hesitant but I bought it just to see :) Would highly highly recommend it! I need something for the breakouts around my chin area so I will definitely go give that one a try :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a really great product. I love your description of it as a 'dark horse' :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is one of those that you don't really expect to live up to it's name :)

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a really great product. I love your description of it as a 'dark horse' :) x

    ReplyDelete