Navigation

Monday 18 May 2015

Motivational Monday...

Hello lovelies, and welcome to another new week! A week full of opportunities and amazing chances to change your life! As many of you know, I run my own business when I'm not plonking on my keyboard about my love for make-up, so I love to follow the lives of successful business women and take some tips from their way of doings things.

One lady that really stands out to me, and happens to be one of the most influential people in the beauty industry, is Estee Lauder. So I thought I would gather some of her quotes in memory of the amazing business woman she was and hope that this inspires you to make the most of each day!





I hope you have a brilliant week, let me know what great things happen for you!

Until next time...



1 comment: