Navigation

Monday 25 May 2015

Motivational Monday...

Good Monday morning lovelies, boy am I glad that it's a new week!

If you follow me on Twitter you will know that last week was a rough week for me. I had a few highs and some very low lows. I think what mainly got me down was that I had my heart set on a few things that I was almost certain would pull through and then at the last minute they didn't, and that is unfortunately what you go through when you own your own business. Not everyday is the same, which is a good and a bad thing sometimes.

I am also currently without my laptop, she is in laptop hospital and I'm hoping I will have her home sooner than expected, so for now I will be using my Boyfies PC, and let's just say it's taking some getting used to :)

So here are this week motivational quotes, keep them close and let's have a great week together!\











Until next time....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment