Navigation

Friday 15 May 2015

{FCF} Isabella Garcia Refining Face Mask

Welcome to another edition of Face Care Friday, today I'm going to let you in on one of my favourite masks for the winter months. If you're anything like me and you struggle with oily, stubborn, doesn't do what you ask, on it's own mission kind of skin...then this little gem will work wonders for you.

ISABELLA GARCIA REFINING MASK





My Skin

As ever in my honest style I'm going to give you a little breakdown with what's up with my skin:
  1. I tend to have small breakouts on my forehead
  2. I have a very oily T-Zone
  3. I have blackheads on my nose which house even more oil
  4. Large pores
  5. Breakouts on my chin
Wow, that's a lovely little list I have going there ;) As I have a variety of problems, I like products that can get in and get out in one shot.

What The Product Boasts

This mask is said to help purify and moisturise your skin without causing harm to your skins acid mantle. Products that work in harmony with your skins acid mantle help to keep your skin protected from harmful bacteria and viruses. This in turn lessens your chances of nasty little infections on the skin, prompting happier healthier skin :) And now lets call it a day on Science with Natalie and find out what I thought of this product.

My Thoughts

The first thing I liked about it was the texture. If you are looking for a refreshing tingly mask, this isn't the mask for you. However if you are looking for a rich nourishing make, this is perfect for the winter months, it has an extremely thick consistency and sits as a thick layer on the skin....see below


I feel this aids in nourishing and keeping my skin hydrated, often I use a face mask and once I wash it off my face feels tight, not with this one :) This didn't magically clear up any blemishes or help with my blackheads (grrr) but I did notice my pores were less noticeable, my skin was glowing and felt hydrated. There is no over powering scent to the mask. The mask doesn't harden on your skin and is a little difficult to remove, but the cleansing properties from the Hops, Menthol and Aloe Vera are so great you can over look those two little glitches :)

Isabella Garcia products aren't available in stores, however they do have an online store that caters to a HUGE amount of countries, head over to their website www.isabellagarcia.co.za and you can order this and many other products. 

The Refining Mask retails for R 160 for 50ml, I know compared to other pharmacy (drugstore) face masks that you can purchase this is a little pricey, but if you would like to splurge and your looking for something to aid with your oily troubled skin, I would recommend this one :)

I'm now off to go and drink my millionth cup of Vanilla flavoured coffee from Woolworths and snuggle up with a good YouTube video, let me know which one you'd recommend I watch :)

I hope you have a fantastical weekend!

Until next time...



1 comment: