Navigation

Wednesday 13 May 2015

FOTD: Through Rose Glasses...

It's Wednesday, Hump day! If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen this look that I created for a Mothersday picnic we went on....





It's such a simple yet pretty look, I wanted to try out the new Rose palette from Catrice, so I figured this would be the best time to give it a whirl!

If you would like to recreate the look here is what I used...




1. Eyelash Curlers - Dischem
2. Essence Lash & Brow - Dischem
3. LA Girl Pro Primer Eyelid - Dischem
4. Essence Lash Princess - Clicks
5. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - muse_sa
6. Catrice Camouflage Cream - Dischem
7. Sorbet BB Cream Light - Clicks
8. Catrice Prime and Fine Primer - Dischem
9. Catrice Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder - Dischem
10 Essence Blush Up - Dischem
11. Patrice Absolute Rose - Dischem


My dear cat decided it would be fun to hide my Essence Lipstick in shade 01 "Wearing Only A Smile" from their new Nudes collection.

These products were mainly purchased at Dischem or Clicks, however you can also purchase Essence and Catrice products from Spree as well as Cosmetix

As you can see, I didn't use a bunch of products and was able to create a really pretty look :)

Until next time!



4 comments:

  1. Love this look! I like how 'soft' it came out.

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun, it was so easy to create! The Rose palette is a dream :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That blush is amazing, some days when I just want a little bit of colour I use the right side, left side for more colour or both together is brilliant! And it's super budget friendly!

      Delete