Navigation

Sunday 1 March 2015

Motivational Monday

Oh hello there March, hello there new series, hello my wonderful readers...I have missed you so! So if you haven't been able to tell, my year has gotten off to a hectic start. With the new business up and in full swing, I have now established a solid routine and now have time to focus on the things I love...like my blog :)



So from March I will be starting a new little series, Motivational Monday! Let me explain the thought process behind this. For the past two months I have been dreading Mondays, everything gets hectic and the stress hits and I just don't want to face a Monday. But two weeks ago I decided my mindset needed to change, because Monday is going to keep coming. So now I like to have three motivational sayings that I like to keep with me for the week! I thought "Hey, why not share it with my readers"...so here you have it :)

I have created all the images myself (obviously I haven't come up with all the quotes myself, I'm not that wise), so feel free to use them, share them, put them on your phone if you like them. I just ask that if you use them publicly, please tag me so I can see :)

So here we go!





So here's to having a great week!

Until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment