Navigation

Monday 23 March 2015

Motivational Monday...

Aloha! Happy Monday...can you feel Autumn creeping in here? I'm freaken loving it :)

Todays Motivational Monday is going to be some quotes from one of my idols....Kelly Cutrone. Kelly Cutrone is one of my all time inspirational people, she is someone who doesn't take no for an answer, works her ass off and doesn't take shit...

She has two books out, "If You Have To Cry, Go Outside" and "Normal Gets You No Where". When I was a young sprightly wet behind the ears 21 year old, I started a business. I had no clue what I was doing and had rose tinted glasses on when it came to the business world. After taking a few hefty knocks, feeling despondent and basically wanting to call it a day on the whole thing, I found Kelly Cutrone. I read her books and started changing the way I did things...fast forward a few years later and her books are still a guide for how I approach certain situations, I have developed my own instincts and intuition when it comes to business, but her books definitely played a huge role in my daily business dealings.

So I present to you....some Kelly Cutrone-isms....





Until tomorrow....



No comments:

Post a Comment