Navigation

Friday 13 March 2015

DIY: Watermelon Lip Scrub

With Winter hurtling towards us, I always feel like I need to squeeze the last few drops out of summer. Don't get me wrong, summer isn't my favourite season, but I'm still sad to see it go.

One of my all time favourite DIY's to make is a scrub, be it lip, face or body, I like me some exfoliation. We all know the price of some lip scrubs are a little ridiculous, so I thought I would share one of my favourites...watermelon lip scrub.



It's so freaken simple and fun to make :)

I've made a little video to make it more enjoyable, we can pretend we're making it together :)


Ingredients 

🍉 Coconut Oil
🍉 Sugar
🍉 Watermelon Flavoured Hard Candy
🍉 Cute Jar 



If you decided to make this, I'd love to see your pics, so please feel free to tag or tweet me and we can scrub together :)

Until next time....







No comments:

Post a Comment