Navigation

Friday 10 April 2015

{Face Care Friday} Freeman Cucumber Peel-Off Mask

IT'S FRIDAY!!!! Just a couple more hours and it will officially be the weekend and people can't judge you for wearing a onesie and not washing your hair...hooray!

Today I am going to introduce you to what is fast becoming a beauty favourite among many a beauty blogger...please join me in welcoming Freeman's Cucumber Peel - Off Mask!


This mask is so perfect after a long tiring week. It is formulated for normal to combination skin (combo skin right here!)

I was a little hesitate to try this mask, I have an extremely vivid nightmare of when I was a young warthog trying out another peeling mask, my skin ended up breaking out and going all blotchy and gross! But not with this one my friends!

There are a bunch of amazing ingredients jammed into this very generous sized tube (175ml). My favourite part of this mask is what happens once the mask has dried. No "rinse gently with warm water" none of that " scrub in circular motions " no my friends, this mask you get to PEEL OFF!!! Like peeling off a layer of your own skin, I know I know that sounds gross, but it's one of the most satisfying feelings E-VER! Besides the peeling feeling being awesome, it also pulls out any gross goodies that make comfy homes for themselves in your pores. Once all the little pore invaders have been removed, Aloe Vera and cucumber come in to soothe and moisturise your skin.

The mask has a clear gel consistency, so you may end up looking really creepy once it dries! Your probably also wondering about the smell, and I am happy to report it smells like a fresh summers morning...so cucumber and aloe vera :)

As if I could rave about this product more, it fits perfectly into my stingy little budget, with an awesome price tag of R 64, 95 at your nearest Dischem! I can't wait to try more of Freeman's masks, I have my eyes on their Pineapple Enzyme Mask and their Pink Grapefruit Exfoliating Scrub!

Have you tried any of Freeman's products? I'd love to hear your views!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I like peel-off masks but I'm not a huge fan of cucumber scent. ;)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with peel off masks :) The cool thing about this mask is that the scent isn't overwhelming at all...promise ;)

      Delete