Navigation

Tuesday 14 April 2015

{Weekend Wanderings}...Avon April Breakfast

I was invited to attend an Avon breakfast by my friend Angel, so I could view what Avon had in store for their April collection.

I'm relatively new to the Avon scene, I've had a few eyeliners here and there and one or two of their eyeshadow duos, but no serious make up investment here. Needless to say, I was excited to see what Avon had to offer and to try out some of their products.

If you're not familiar with what an Avon meet up is like, they are all different as it depends solely on the agent who is selling. I have been to one viewing before this one, and wasn't very impressed as to how things were done...but I know Angel and how she works and was excited to see what she had in store. I wasn't disappointed :)

I have taken some shots for you to see how she did things, so you can get the over all feel of the day. As well as being able to get my grubby little paws on some pre-released April makeup :)









You can see that Angel really did go above and beyond. The event was also sprinkled with a few interesting games as well as an epically jam packed raffle prize, which my mom won :) I was lucky enough that my mom loves me enough and she gave me the prize, so I have been testing out some of the Avon products, will definitely be doing a detailed post for you all.

Now to get into the new products that are being offered , if you click here you can see the new catalogue for April

I was in the market for a new foundation, so when I cam across this one I wanted to see what it was like. To be honest with you, 50% of the reason why I placed an order for this foundation was because it contains natural fruit extracts, I like to pretend that these might be good for my skin. I've seen a bunch of mixed reviews online, so once I receive my order, best you know I'll be putting this through it paces.

Another cool looking little goodie I saw was the Avon Colour Correcting Pearls. Besides the fact that these are super pretty, they are used to help correct any "oopses" that may be visible on your skin.



I placed an order for some exciting new goodies, and as soon as I have received them I will give you all the low down.

If you would like to order or attend a breakfast, please let me know and I will give you the hook up ;)

Until next time...




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow so cool!! Those colour correcting pearls look so pretty ☺

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe, how are you?
    Great post though, i love it, thanks for sharing..
    Follow back if you don't mind.. :P

    Visit me whenever you have time;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Anyway have a good day!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete