Navigation

Monday 13 October 2014

Every Day Make Up! Day 13 - Face Of The Day

For today's pic we needed to post a picture of what makeup look we were wearing today. This is my everyday make-up look so I thought I would add a little detail to this post to show you what I use.





1. Essence Sun Club Bronzer - Light
2. Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
3. Palladio Rice Powder - Natural
4. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable - Cherish
5. Essence Match To Cover! Cream Concealer 
6. Catrice Cosmetics Better Than False Lashes - Ultra Black
7. Catrice Cosmetics - Allround Concealer
8. Palladio Herbal Concealer Stick - Green
9. Garnier BB Cream - Light
10 . Essence Pigment - 15 Pure Love
11. Maybelline The Colossal Kajal - Black
12. Essence Gel and Brow Mascara

If you would like me to do a tutorial, let me know and I will slot one in the pipeline :)

Until tomorrow...

LL

No comments:

Post a Comment