Navigation

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Day 7 - Black

This image was one that I was so looking forward to doing. Black plays a HUGE part in my life. I am one of those people that decided a long ago that dressing in colour just wasn't for me. So I have modeled my wardrobe around all things black, occasionally I'll throw in some colour here and there. Obviously my hair is black and my car also happens to be black. I wanted a black cat, but my little fur baby stole my heart before his brother could, but he is half black! As you can see, it's a slight obsession.

So I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite black treasures :)
(Top: Black eyeliner, black polka dot bow earrings, Little Black Dress jewelery organizer, chalkboard heart, tea lanters, Essence colour & go, and a black strawberry necklace)

Tomorrow I will be posting about one of my favourite brands.

Until then...

LL

No comments:

Post a Comment