Navigation

Sunday 19 October 2014

Day 19 - Plum

A million trillion years ago I fell in love with the colour purple, I loved every shade and wanted to have it around me all the time. Although I grew out of that phase, I do love a smokey plum eye.
I purchased the Avon True Colour Duo in Retro Glam over a year ago and have loved incorporating these plummy hues into my smokey eye routine. 

Avon True Colour Duo - Retro Glamour

Avon True Colour - Retro Glamour (Swatch)

The lighter lavender colour is perfect for highlighting, although my paleness doesn't exactly help is illustrating that right now.

I had a look online to see if this duo is still available. Currently it's not in the current South African catalogue, however it is available in the online US store (I have placed a link below).

If you have any perfect plum shadows that you would like to recommend, feel free to leave a comment and let me know, I'd like to try them out :)

Until tomorrow...


LL

No comments:

Post a Comment