Navigation

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Day 22 - Eyeliner

Eyeliner...the best friend to some...worst enemies to others. 15 year old Natalie had a love hate relationship with eyeliner, I love it, it hated me. Raccoon eyes was a regular look of mine and back in 2004 I couldn't have cared less if I looked ridiculous or not, I thought I was cool. Boy was I wrong!

Since then my eyeliner game has somewhat improved. Through trial and error I have found a few gems that work and a few duds that don't. My ex-boyfriend could probably also put his two cents into this post come to think of it ;) 


One of my current favourites, if you haven't been able to tell from previous posts, is the Maybelline Colassal Kajal in Black. I like an eyeliner that can stand the daily wear and tear of my blinking little peepers, I mean who doesn't? This eyeliner does what it says, and I like that in a product. 

Just because I love this little liner so much, I have posted a picture for you of this mornings application


And below is after 10  hours, no touch ups, no photoshop, just plain glorious liner :)

If that wasn't enough to convince you, I'm pretty sure the price will. Retailing at a measly
R 44.95 from dischem, do you really have an excuse not to try it?

Until tomorrow....

LL

No comments:

Post a Comment