Navigation

Saturday 25 October 2014

Day 25 - Green

Perfume, for me, this is as personal as how you like your coffee in the morning. It can make our break your day, it can put a smile on your face or make you don a frown. It's your message to the world saying "This is what I want to smell like, not what I actually smell like, what I wish I smelt like". So for me it's one perfume and one perfume only. Don't get me wrong, I wear scented body butters, lotions, deodorants etc, but when I'm feeling fancy, I have one little bottle that I turn to...


I love the clean fresh smell that this perfume delivers, and it's no suprise with features green notes, violet leaf, apple, grapefruit and magnolia. The heart brings tuberose, lily of the valley, rose and violet, while the base – sandalwood, amber and musk. 

So the next time you spot this little wonder across a crowded shopping mall, give it a little sniff and let the stunning smell guide you to a happier place :)

I'd love to hear what you think of DKNY Be Delicious Green Apple, so leave a comment, Facebook me your thoughts or tweet me your opinion!

Until tomorrow....

LL

No comments:

Post a Comment