Navigation

Monday 27 October 2014

Day 27 - Lipstick Collection

I may have mentioned this before, but I don't have the most extensive of lipstick collections. I was born with lips that enjoy flaking and peeling whenever I use some kind of product on them. Frankly, it sucks, I would love to wear all the awesome shades that are coming out, but on a daily basis it's not really pracitcal for me.

I do however have a few lipsticks that I use and love dearly, so let me introduce you to them...


1st up: Gosh - Long Lasting Lip Marker in 001 Red
2nd up: Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable in 015 Cherish Devotion
3rd up: Revlon - Colourburst Lip Butter in 047 Pink Lemonade
4th in line: Revlon - Colourburst Lipstick in 070 Soft Nude
Lastly: Rimmel - Lasting Finish Lipstick in 006 Pink Blush

As you can see, nudes are a huge favourite and so is Revlon :) 

If you would like to see swatches of these bad boys, let me know in the comments and I will be more than happy to put up a post, of find me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram :)


Until tomorrow...


LL

No comments:

Post a Comment