Navigation

Sunday 9 November 2014

My Love For Lip-Ice

Recently (by recently I mean about two months ago, yes I know I know) I won an Instagram competition through Beauty South Africa. The theme was pastel, so I assembled all of my most favourite pastel coloured treasures and took this picture...


And I was lucky enough to win one of the awesomely amazing Lip Ice hampers...



I personally love Lip Ice, it's my go to lip product 98% of the time, so to win this was a dream come true. Beauty South Africa also sent me one of their lovely pens (the hat is mine).


(Lip Ice JellO's Cooling Mint)


(Lip Ice JellO's Cherry)


(Lip Ice JellO's Original)

Prior to winning the competition I was walking around with 3 of the Cooling Mint Lip Ice pots in my bag, so to say I am a fan is an understatement. The Cooling Mint and Cherry pots have a slight scent and flavouring to them. The original is just that...original...no scent or taste. I love love love the little vitamin E beads, they pop when you rub the balm into your lips. 
One of my the best things I like to do it pop my Cooling Mint pot into the fridge and then use it, great for the hot summer days!

I was very suprised to see that they had changed the packaging on their balm sticks.


(Lip Ice Honey Cream)


(Lip Ice Cherry)

It was great to try these new Lip Ice's. They also have a scent and flavour to them with added SPF 15, perfect for a summers day!

Thank you to Beauty South Africa and Lip Ice for this amazing prize, I will have stunningly hydrated lips till the end of 2015 :)

Until next time...


LL


No comments:

Post a Comment