Navigation

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Johnsons Hydration Essentials

Lady luck was on my side the day I recieved these awesome products to try, thanks to the wonderful team over at Beauty Bulletin. In the summer months I am a sucker for the fresher smelling products, and boy did this product deliver.


I recieved both the Facial Cleanser and 2-in-1 Facial Gel and Mask. There is also a range of facial wipes that I am dying to try! Lets get to the nitty gritty of it all, shall we?


Facial Cleanser

I personally loved the cleanser, the ocean minerals in the formular add the most amazing punch of freshness when applied. It's such a brilliant way to wake up in the morning :) The cleanser works brilliantly if you are looking for a product that will also help with an efficient removal of your make up. The product boasts that it is a non-drying cleanser, in my experience when most products state this, my face never feels entirely clean. However this isn't the case with the Hydration Essentials range, I wasn't left with the "tight skinned" feel after washing and my skin felt refreshingly clean.


2-in-1 Facial Gel/Mask

I was skeptical about the Facial Gel, and I felt like a complete chop after using it! It's no secret that I have super oily skin, gels don't generally work for me, I either break out or look like a grease ball. But what I loved about this product was that it absorbed right into my skin, no residue was left behind, only soft beautifully supple skin. The only down side to the gel was that I didn't want to use it for every day use as it doesn't have a build in SPF, but I can understand that as it is a 2-in-1 you can't exactly put an SPF in. 

I loved using the mask after a long day in the pool. My skin felt dry and stretched, so I decided to pop the mask on and see how things went. The brilliant thing about the mask is all the awesome action happens in just 3 minutes! My face was left feeling hydrated, nourished and soft as silk.

What I find the most brilliant about this product is the price:
Johnsons Hydration Essentials Facial Cleanser R 47.95
Johnsons Hydration Essentials 2-in-1 Gel Mask R 69.95

How's that for a bargain!

If you would like to see my "In person" reaction to these products, feel free to watch the vidoe below :)

Until next time....

LL


No comments:

Post a Comment