Navigation

Saturday 1 November 2014

November Newbies


The second last month of there year is here, to say I am in shock is a complete understatement! I feel as if it was just yesterday when I was at Evermore buying chinese lanterns for New Years Eve. 

I had a ridiculous amount of fun participating in the #SuperGorgeousBlog Photo-A-Day challenge. I got to "meet"  and discover a bunch of awesome new bloggers and challenge myself to create beautiful content. With the challenge now over, I am wanting to focus more on my content and delivering some epic reads for you guys :) 

Throught the month of November I will be introducing a bunch of new feautures on the blog and a few giveaways here and there!

Make sure you don't miss out on all of the fun, follow me on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook! I'd love to have a chat sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment