Navigation

Monday 2 February 2015

What's Potting In Feb...

Well hi hello there February, the fact that it's month 2 of 2015 proves we need to make the most of each day!

So just a little update of what you can expect this month, I will be taking part in another lovely photo challenge, put together by the wonderful Alice at Super Gorgeous blog!

As I epically failed at doing my December photo challenge, I decided I needed to man up and shine in this one. I will be posting daily pics on my Instagram, but for those of you who don't have Instagram, I will do a weekly round up post for you on here :)

If you would like to take part, it's a lot of fun and I would love to see your posts, so I have posted the challenge below for you.


I will also be doing some exciting new posts this month, a give away and maybe even a sneaky little video or two ;) So keep your eyes on the blog to stay updated :)

Until next time...



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You should definitely take part Candice, it's so much fun and completely chilled :)

      Delete