Navigation

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Welcome to 2015!





Weeeeeeee! We're into a new year with a million possibilities, I personally couldn't be more excited, but I'm sure you can tell that by now :)

So welome to 2015 and to the new look of Luna Lacey, do you like it, do you hate it? Let me know! So I thought to kick off this year (two weeks in) I would share with you guys what I am going to achieve this year. Now I know that sounds super cocky, but let me explain. I have an all or nothing personality, so for me, if I give myself the option to NOT achieve something, my laziness will more than likely take over and I won't do it. So after 26 years on this earth, I have finally found a way (I hope) to ensure I stay on track with things and keep my dreams in sight.

So let me introduce you to my working To Do In 2015 List!


This is my little desk area, with my giant bulletin board in front of me so that I can stare at all of my important info. You can see on the top righthand side I have begun my To Do In 2015 List. I call it my To Do List so that I have no choice in the matter but to complete the tasks :)

I've split my list into two parts, the hearts are "New To Do's" and the circles are some of last years To Do's that I would like to keep moving as well as some of my favourite quotes.

So here is a closer look at 2015's To Do's


I'll briefly take you through these 6:

1. Stop Procrastinating: I spend a large majority of my life stressing about things I could sort out if I just tackled the situation as it arose. I have a terrible habit of putting things off to the very last minute if it's not something I want to deal with. Over the last two weeks I have started just tackling things as they come and I've noticed my stress levels are a lot more manageable.

2. Stay Positive: This one seems pretty obvious and self explanatory. I suffer from a hereditary condition (I won't go into detail now, as thats a completely different post) that basically makes many days a struggle to keep happy, so this little heart is to make sure I keep my mind where it is supposed to be.

3. Follow A Routine: I have discovered, after many many years of not doing it, I thrive in a routine. I am a complete control freak, so when I have no idea what's coming next, I get in a coo coo head space and then nothing gets done. So I have vowed to follow a routine to lessen the stress and make the most of each day!

4: Complete five 10km Road Races and 1 Half Marathon: Yes I am a runner, I love to run. I never used to, I used to freaken hate it. There used to be sports days at my school where we had to run and I would plan like 3 days before that I would gradually get sick so that I didn't have to run, crazy I know. But then I hit my 20's, made a massive life change with regards to my condition, and found running. I love it, it keeps my head clear, my goals in focus and my body strong. I run with my dad, so it's also a great time for him and I to chat. My first 10km will be on Friday the 13th of February, by no means am I the best runner, but I do this for me and I love it :)

5. Incorporate More Fruits and Veggies In My Diet: Again, pretty self explanatory, but for me my brain couldn't comprehend this in 2014. On average you are meant to have 5 portions of fruit / veg a day, in a year that equates to 1825 fruits/veg going into your body for that year. In 2014 I was lucky if I put maybe 200 portions past my lips. So I vowed this year I would change that, and to date I have, which I'm super happy about :)

6. Build My Brands: This one is one I am super serious about. You may know that I ran a business with some friends for about 3 years, up until the end of 2014. I made some serious decisions in December and decided to do things on my own. It's going to be one of the toughest things I do, but I'm so excited about it. I also want to build Luna Lacey to a point were we have a little army of weirdo's doing our thing in a community together. 

Now that I have taken you through this years To Dos, here are a few of my favourite quotes and some of last years To Do's


The great thing about this board is I can keep adding more To Do's, I can keep evolving and bettering myself as the year goes!

I would love to hear what your resolutions, goals and to do's are for this year, leave me a comment of pop me a tweet!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Love the new look and love your little goals - can relate to many of them x

    ReplyDelete